Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Attitude

While I was on my walk yesterday, two minutes in, my legs began to hurt. I was facing a 3 mile walk and it was waaaay to early to start with this. So I had a choice. I could complain, feel frustrated and quit, or I could pray and change my attitude.

I prayed and began praising God for the what I have and for the things I "CAN" do!! Instead of being mad that my body aches and is so painful right now, I changed my thinking and prayed life into them. I imagined all the muscles, tendons and blood vessels in my legs were healthy and strong. I saw that my hips were healed. That my heart was strong and I had iron rich blood moving through my body. Before I knew it, all the pain was gone and I was able to go 3.6 miles at my lunch break and then I took another 2 mile walk in the evening - - WITH NO PAIN!!

I decided to Re-Think this whole thing out. Instead of thinking about what I don't have or what does not work or whatever negative thing I can dredge up. I have decided to Re-Think it and imagine what I want it to be.

Yesterday, I was thinking that I was ugly. Today, I decided that I was not. Oh my word, my hair and makeup turned out. I have my favorite outfit on. And I was able to get these beautiful earrings in my ears. (They would not go in before). So I'm feeling really good!!! I'm feeling beautiful!!!

Get rid of those negative thoughts and Re-Think how you want things to go. Give it a try ~ You have nothing to lose!!

I am going to have another successful. How about you?

Keep moving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment