Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Finish....Day 1

Success! I got all of my goals done today!!  Recorded my food, a little above my amount needed for the day.  Ran 4.1 miles, got my water in, reached 10,000 plus steps, weighed and got my measurements. And I had a great attitude!!!

Tomorrows goals:

  1. Record food - stay under allotted calories,
  2. Drink water
  3. Run 3.1 miles 
  4. Get to bed on time
  5. Blog

I am really goal oriented....but the goals need to be listed, otherwise I forget what I'm supposed to do.

In the beginning of my journey I had great success. I lost a lot of weight, I was focused and I had fun.   I really did not stress about the results. I just did what I was supposed to do and it worked. I've been trying to get back to those basics. 

The key for me.....is to not stress about what isn't happening, but to focus on what I'm supposed to do. And really just do it even if I don't feel like it.....every day....consistently and with a great attitude!!!

So that's what I did today.  At 4:30am, I got up and ran.  Did not feel like doing it, but I did it anyway. Really did not have time to record my food or blog, but I did it anyway.  For me that is the key.  I just need to do it!!! 

How about you.  Are you struggling to get it together?  Just set you plan and make it happen!!! You can do it!!!!

Have a fit day!!!


1 comment:

  1. It is always better to focus on what you can control. That is why you are having fun and being successful. Good for you!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete